The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 135,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. Samvardhana Motherson Peguform (SMP) is the group’s specialist for high-quality and aesthetic interior and exterior components. With facilities in Europe, North America, South America, and Asia, we support multiple car and truck makers worldwide with cockpits, door panels, bumpers, front grilles, and other polymer-based products. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
• Active implementation of the SMP maturity milestone system together with project purchasing
• Active checking of the implementation quality at the supplier's site
• Execution of advanced quality planning (with sub-project manager quality) for purchased parts including status reporting
• Evaluation and release of documents for process and product release (PPAP / initial sampling)
• Appropriate use of modern quality assurance tools, support and critical monitoring of the problem handling process at the supplier site
• Support of suppliers / purchased parts: Creation and monitoring of QSV's Implementation of product test runs Supplier visits in connection with sampling
• University degree, preferred Mechanical or Technical Faculty
• DGQ training desirable (e.g. auditor)
• Ability to deal with conflict/ negotiation skills and confident appearance with supplier and customer
• Ability to think analytically, good interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of quality management methods (FMEA, Utility analyses A-B-C, MTM, PPAP, APQP…)
• Knowledge of measurement technology
• Advanced MS Office skills and English skills
• Excellent communication skills
We provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities. You will work in a flexible working environment within a multinational team. We provide to our employees professional development through a well-planned training plan and training package in Serbia and abroad.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
• Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
• Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
• Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
• Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
• Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
Cuprija is city of rich spiritual heritage of the medieval Serbian through Ravanica monastery. The city with long industrial development history, located in central Serbia, 147 km from Belgrade and 92 km from Nis.