The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 135,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. Samvardhana Motherson Peguform (SMP) is the group’s specialist for high-quality and aesthetic interior and exterior components. With facilities in Europe, North America, South America, and Asia, we support multiple car and truck makers worldwide with cockpits, door panels, bumpers, front grilles, and other polymer-based products. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
• Manage licenses and standards, in order to achieve the required production and quality levels and the general operation of the plant
• Identification of sources of error and minimize downtime through appropriate measures
• Support in finding and fixing errors - explore all the potential of PLC´s to provide more targeted information to support problem solving
• Performing software backups of all production equipment
• Ensure good working condition of all controllers / PLC´s in terms of % of use vs. performance
• Ensure the correct follow-up, support and solution to the work requests submitted by the other departments of the company
• Knowledge of all areas in the plant to enable recognition of connections to allow for correct decision-making
• Preferred degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation
• Expert Technical Training in Robotic, Automation and Industrial Control with at least 3 years’ experience in similar positions in the automotive industry
• Experience in Maintenance and in Maintenance Management Systems
• PLC programming software
• Industrial maintenance in series production equipment/processes and manufacture
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication
• Good level of English
What we offer.
We provide a pleasant working atmosphere in a new and modern working environment with good career opportunities. You will work in a flexible working environment within a multinational team. We provide to our employees professional development through a well-planned training plan and training package in Serbia and abroad.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
• Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
• Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
• Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
• Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
• Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
How to apply.
Have we raised your interest? Then apply for the job with your complete application documents sending on email address: email@example.com
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via e-mail.
We look forward to getting to now you!
Cuprija ist eine Stadt mit einem reichhaltigen geistigen Erbe des mittelalterlichen Serbiens durch das Kloster Ravanica. Die Stadt mit langer industrieller Entwicklungsgeschichte liegt in Zentralserbien, 147 km von Belgrad und 92 km von Nis entfernt.